Teen Technology Use: A Prevention Perspective
- Published on: 1 week ago
- Video full hd 1080 Teen Technology Use: A Prevention Perspective , 720, 480 Teen Technology Use: A Prevention Perspective
A New York Times reporter recently asked, "Are teenagers replacing drugs with...phones?" It’s a sensational question, yet FCD can tell you that it’s relevant to students’ lives.
Teens today are learning how to interact with technology in ways that can either support their healthy growth or put them at risk.
Join FCD Prevention Works Prevention Specialist Stacey Wisniewski as she facilitates an exploration of teen technology use from a substance abuse prevention perspective, including:
• How social media works in teens’ lives
• Healthy aspects of teen social media and technology use
• How tech puts kids at risk for unhealthy substance use attitudes and decisions
• Data on student attitudes about substances, substance use, and tech use
• Opportunities to role-model healthy use of tech
• How to build a protective, yet enriching tech environment for your students
If you have any questions, please contact FCD Prevention Works at email@example.com.
#teentech #teentechnology #socialmedia #prevention #healthykids Video Teen Technology Use: A Prevention Perspective upload by channel FCD Prevention Works ago 1 week ago with 5 views.Rating: 0.00%(by 0 users) - What think other users about this videos - Poor